gt-8124

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자압구정클럽 조회 0회 작성일 2020-09-16 11:40:24 댓글 0

본문

1968 Mercury Cougar XR-7 GT "Barn fresh"

It ran when I parked it in the garage in 1989...
Rick R : Once fancy barn it's being filmed in.
Rosemarie A Cipperley : I TOO AM A BIG FAN OF THE FIRST GEN. COUGER I WONDER WHAT A DAN GURNEY EDITION IN IT'S ORIGINAL SHAPE IS WORTH TODAY THESE CARS ARE WAY TOO UNDERATED I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT THEY ARE SO UNIQUE LOOKING SUCH SHARP STYLING THEY ALSO HAD AN OPTION IN THE TAILIGHT SEQUINCE WERE THE DIRECTIONALS MOVED IN A DIRECTIONAL MOTION DEPENDING IN WHAT DIRECTION YOU WERE TURNING AS WELL THE MUSTANG DIDN'T HAVE THAT COOL APTION. I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT BECOUSE A CLOSE FRIEND OF MINE HAD A 67 OR A 68 MODEL YEAR.
Timothy Phaff : Are you kidding me....engine engine engine...etc...............
Olias Of Sunhillow : Dark Ivy Green! My 1970 XR7 was Dark Ivy Green with a black top and saddle leather interior, 351 4v, auto, ps, pb and air! Then I got a 1971 Imperial LeBaron four door, Tawny Gold Metallic, black top and tan leather interior with the rear heater/defroster and the computer controlled four wheel sure brake system, fully loaded! I miss both of those cars!
Drifter Chance : 289 hi

ISO 8124-1 Toys Kinetic Energy Testing Equipment

Application
The Kinetic Energy Tester is used to test related materials from the launch of the toys and toys from the launch of a non-exclusive material that may be caused by the ejection of some, but not all of the potential risk of accidents

YUYANG INDUSTRIAL CO., LIMITED / DONGGUAN YUYANG INSTRUMENT CO.,LTD
WhatsApp / WeChat: 8613825722581
E-mail: jackson.sun@yuyangtest.com
Web: www.yuyangtest.en.alibaba.com

ISO 8124-1 5.29 Podium for the Strength of Toy Scooter Steering Tube

Aluminum framework
Load-bearing up to 200KG, 1 m high
Standard: ISO 8124-1 5.29 Strength of toy scooter steering tubes;
Equipped with two screws and one press plate as the locking device

YUYANG INDUSTRIAL CO., LIMITED
E-mail: lily.sun@yuyangtest.com
Web:www.flammabilitytestingequipment.com